CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The Death of an Inatimate Object

We'll, it's official, fanlib is dead. *a moment of silence* OKAY! Well yeah, if you go on their site all you will see is: and a little pinata(sp?)
Well, today my breaking dawn will hopefully finally come. AMAZON I AM DISSAPOINTED IN YOU ONE: YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD COME YESTERDAY AND MAKE IT SHOW UP TODAY WHEN IT'S JUST 55 MIN. AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! TWO: NOW IT IS ABOUT 3 DAYS LATE!! YOU SUCK!
Um Yeah, this is true...but i partly blame my mom cus she wouldn't get the shipping that cost less and was faster? I have no idea...but whatever, I'll get it today, one day before all the spoilers will be let out, and I promise, I will never read this in one day.
Uhg, now I sound like one of those stupid Twilight fans once again, I almost killed my other friends cus I was at a sleep over the the day before and day of the realease and they never SHUT UP about Twilight this Twilight that OOOO let's watch all the trailers 5 times in 5 min.! But yeah, I have crazy friends...(and Mike better be mauled by a bear)
Ok, that's over! Anywho, I haven't really said anything in a while, that's because I have a rare case of lazy and procrastination, rolled up into procrastinazy. Yes, this is a word, you can trust me on that, I mean I wrote it, so it has to be real! Yeah, so don't expect much, just like random burst of blogging like what I am doing now. Ok, I'm gonna stop rambling now...bye? DONDONDON don!

2 comments:

Alex Conti said...

I still think Mike will get mauled by a bear. Even if it doesn't happen. If that makes any sense...

littlemotel6 said...

Hah, maybe, I have like 100 pages left IT COULD HAPPEN

Talk to me