CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's my birthday!

Yes, I'm 14! It's my birthday and as of 2:56 today I am 14! This morning I cried because mom left me a message on facebook that was way to sweet, I think she should write for a living instead of sell cars, or write cards on the side :) But today was a great birthday! It's the irst one I have been home for in 2 years so it was supper special and everyone was so nice and funny and I got my locker decorated amazingly and it was supper fun (I got sung to at least 20 times) Tonight me mom dad irving matt carla alex madi and krisy are all all going out to eat and I can't wait! This is probably one of my best birthdays ever! Thank you everyone, I love all of you.

Also, I would like to say WELCOME HOME to Steve and sorry I didn't get to see you monday sarah!

0 comments:

Talk to me