CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Monday, August 1, 2011

Holy Shit

I'm just posting here for shits and giggles. Almost exactly 2 years have passed since my last post and a lot has happened.

1. I dumped Matt, started dating Evan immediately after, broke up with him after a year, started dating Alex, broke up with him after 3 months, and now I'm dating Justin.
2. Hated Edouard, our French foreign exchange student, getting a new one, Mathias from Germany, high hopes for him!
3. Lots of friend changes, not really in touch with Alex anymore :/ now only really hang out with Emily, Sara, Kaleigh, and Macy (aka, my best friends) AND OF COURSE CARLA!
4. Got my license
5. Lots of illegal things
6. More illegal things
7. This is me realizing my mom and her friends still have my blog bookmarked.
8. So I really can't explain much more.
9. This sucks
10. Penis

So, yeah, good times. Welcome home blog!
Oh, I'm also not some ugly faggot anymore I look like this now...
AMMMMMMMMENNNNNNNNNN

0 comments:

Talk to me