CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The Cousins

A little bit about:
my cousins
Hmm, my cousins, jeess what can I say? I guess I'll name them
OJ, 5, an adorable bundle of energy
Ab, 4? (oops i should know that shouldn't I!), quiet little girl
MK, erm 20? (wow this is sad), typical older cousin, acts like she could be my older annoying sister
Teddy, wow um 27?, getting married soon (I'm gonna be in the wedding! [and not a flower girl for once!]) acts just like my pap did
Boo, I'm gonna say 25?, getting married as well (just got engaged but is getting married before Teddy who got engaged last year!), awesome actor, very short :) (i've been taller then him for like 3 years)
Little Buddy, um 8?, went to NYC with me last year, we are BEST BUDDIES!! Love her shes at that age where shes cute but not as annoying as little kids :)
Meg, 4? (I give up trying :)), little bouncy girl, reminds me of OJ
Greg, 6?, that kid that tells on you, but he's cool :)
Thats all my little cousins, I don't feel like naming every single one I know of though so I guess that's all I have to say about them!

0 comments:

Talk to me