CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Quotes

"Here will be a few of my quotes and others I pick up along the way:
If I don't find the puzzle pieces to my life, I might throw away the game."
~Secret (my favorite response to this is: Don't give up.Look at the box!)

"I'm more like Humpty Dumpty: Now that I've fallen apart I don't think anyone could put me back together again."
~Bethany Cole, Double Identity, pg 199-200

"The Longer you fall the harder you hit the ground when you stop, and the more likely it is that you will die. I've been falling far too long."
~A note I found in the school hallway, and let it go again so someone else can see it.

"Of course. A mother's death is a wound that never heals, no matter how tough the scar tissue. One can only protect that scar, hide it from others. And, if necessary, from the self."
~Ichabod Crane's Mind, Sleepy Hollow, page 33

Please, anyone that has a quote please contact me with it somehow! I will post only the ones I find good.

1 comments:

Alex Conti said...

You've already heard this one but I'll go for it anyway;

"Of course. A mother's death is a wound that never heals, no matter how tough the scar tissue. One can only protect that scar, hide it from others. And, if necessary, from the self."

--Ichabod Crane's Mind, Sleepy Hollow, page 33

Talk to me