CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Monday, May 26, 2008

The Parentals

A little bit about:
My Parents!
Well well well, looks like we are starting off with a description of my parents. I guess their your normal family? Oh wait, did I say normal? No no no, I mean, erm how do I say this? Their kind of crazy to the extreme... First off, my Mom works at this totally high power job (or what I think is high power, but then again you all can't say cus' you've never been sitting in her office while shes working [I barely saw her at all that day]) So she's gone when I wake up for school in the morning and doesn't come home till like 8 at night (on good days). But I wont ever tell her that bothers me :). And when she is home on half of weekends, it's fun! But I guess it seems like she doesn't know how anything in the house works or that I've been wearing eyeshadow for the past month? I guess that's my Mom in a nutshell (oh and she has the less crazy family, oh wait no I forgot both of my parents family's are equally crazy :) )
Second, there's my D a d, Dad. He's home just about all the time! He taught me how to ride a bike even (for which I am ever grateful). He taught me about the outside, about different plants, how to clean, what the little things at the top of the baseball game on the T.V mean, that the yellow line on the ground in football is imaginary, and all that stuff. He's a bus driver, but he only drove my bus for one year, after that I didn't allow him to because no one would talk to me for fear I would tell on them or something (keep in mind this was in like 1st grade). Now he drives for private schools I think they are? His true love is the outdoors, he's so glad that it's getting to the time of year where he can be outside 99% of the day. Well I don't know what else to say about him then?
Those are my parentals. Don't we all love their acts of kindness? My favorite right now is how they have to check EVERY song that I download off of iTunes

0 comments:

Talk to me