CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Monday, June 2, 2008

RAMBLING

Hey I'm back, I've been pretty busy this weekend and stuff with church, writing my story with my friend, and the dreaded homework, OH AND I WENT TO THE LIBRARY TO HEAR THE 1ST CHAPTER OF BREAKING DAWN AND TO SEE THE COVER!! That was fun :). I guess I gotta tell you about this crap sooooo HERE I GO!
Well first off, My and my friends story:
We'll me and my friend love to write stories together, we write one chapter then let the other write their chapter and so on. Well first we wrote a ZZ (zimzode) about stuff (link: http://www.fanlib.com/members/dondondondonradio/1jpaji )Now we are working on a story that is bashed about 50-60 years from now, but it's not all like super sci-fi crap, more like a normal mystery, but yeah, I tend to procrastinate on my chapter writing and I got sick of procrastinating and wrote my chappie! Well it was the most involved thing I think I ever wrote, it was so much fun but a lot of work. I just finished it like 5 min. ago and I am very proud of my work :) And I have been getting good comments on my own writing on fanlib (link: http://www.fanlib.com/members/ronnie_la/1cjmio ) I'm a proud poet
(No, y'see, the trouble with poet is 'Ow do you know it's deceased?) Breaking Dawn: For you HERMITS who haven't heard that the first chapter of breaking dawn is out, or the cover, I shall lend you a hand, IT FREKIN IS!!! (link to stephanie meyers website: http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/index.html )
oops im wrong the 1st chapter isn't on their page, but If you get the Eclipse special edition its at the back of the book!
School:
Well today was a train wreck of a day. For one, I had to see the most loathed girl in my mind once again, but thats a given. Our class BOMBED the Final competition so now I have to take the Final test when I knew EVERY ANSWER! We I am stuck with weird people in my TechEd group. My friend wont be here Thursday to help me with my science. The best person in the world was pretty distance today. And finally, we have to watch stupid Shrek (hate that movie) in French. I guess the funniest thing today was when I was walking to study lab and Matt hit me on the back and then started making a heart saying he loved me? And my bestie friend! (ok that was gay) was saying cut up the land to die, go across the street blah blah blah (that wrist thing) yeah and then we weant to class...
I guess that's pretty much it, I hope my life doesn't bore you to tears!


Breaking Dawn Cover: YAY!

0 comments:

Talk to me