CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Oh the woes of Blogging

I have so much to write to you but I don't think I should write half of it! Oh well....
Looks like that site I made doesn't even get and traffic except for me always checking for comments! I also realized it doesn't come up in a Google search :(. Anyway, it seems I have a new reader! My mom says her coworker will now be reading this or something cus he's going out of the country or state or something? OR SOMETHING! I just realized i said that twice in the same sentence...sorry that was weird. So readers, if there are any other then al, please, make yourself known!
that's pretty much it, I haven't been really updating because I have become obsessed with Roller coaster tycoon...I'm such a loser... well I'll try to stop playing it to talk to you people.

4 comments:

Alex Conti said...

yeah, you are :D But everyone loves you because of it.

littlemotel6 said...

YOUR A DORK!!! no one can say that tin our school cus all the weird kids told us what it supposedly meant...

Anonymous said...

AREND la... you have two new readers or SOMETHING... Sarah Gee and Stephen Speicher. Nice blogging. I love No Handlebars and Scott Westerfield books... totally icey! I love the pic of your family, however I think your mom looks like a dude with that tie on... and you know as well as I do that Vinny should like way more mentally unstable! Have a nice day!

littlemotel6 said...

HAH thanks for making me laugh Sarah (i'm very much assuming it's Sarah)someone been reading a bit too much of the uglies?
My parents and cousins laughed at it, yeah she does :)
sorry, they don't have mentaly unstable dog pics. only a dog and cat!

Talk to me