CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Monday, July 14, 2008

THE TRUTH IS OUT!

Ok, so I went on this morning to see I had a comment OTHER THAN AL! It was Sarah (who is aparently obsessed with the uglies?) another one of my mom's friends (lovingly called 'F'). And she has announced it to the world, my name is Arend. CRAP IT'S STILL MISSPELLED ON HERE! Yeah, so now you know, no big deal, I don't think you can really find me with my first name that millions of people in Germany have! So yeah, that's my name, and Sarah has provided you with hers and the person's I mentioned before's name! (their in the comments under the post right before this)
Anywho, Stephen (the other person) is going away to some country that starts with an A? I forget, and he will be checking up on this blog for news from back here! That's what me mommy (yes mommy) say anyway. So Stephen, I hope you are safe and have fun on your trip!
That's all for now, just wanted everything cleared up! V-ron out.

0 comments:

Talk to me