CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Monday, July 7, 2008

What it's like to be stalked...for 2 years...without knowing

Ok, so the twins (my friends) just got back from their second camp this year, bearing interesting, very very interesting news. Apparently my ex-boyfriend of 2 years is still stalking/obsessing over me! Maybe this gives you a clue to why I broke up with him. He was a major...well...freak (and a month after breaking up I had a problem with phone bills...long distance phone bills) he had his friend, drop a note, and just say 'Oh look, it's a note! I wonder what it says?' Which of coarse is my clue to pick it up. DINGDINGDING BAD IDEA!! Lets just say it ended every abruptly. Well now I hear that he was at the camp I was supposed to go to (OK I am praising God and my Mom on this one THANK THE LORD IN HEAVEN FOR SAVING MY BUT FROM MY CRAZY EX!) So now I am waiting for that email, because it all started with the email I unknowingly sent the twins, aparently Roby (the ex) read it three times. THANK GOD IT RAINED ON THE 4TH we were planning on high tailing it up to the Jumonville cross to see everyone. Maybe God really is watching me verrrryyyy closeellyyyy, which I thank him for once again'.
Well receiving the news was weird, I was txting one of the twins and he asks if I know a -insert roby's real name here-? And it ends up I do, and I dated him. And he tells me of how roby was obsessed with me during camp, which is why I'm up late now. This kid has been stalking me. I think he may have gone to the camp I was going to go to because he saw pictures of me there last year...this scares me, does this mean he could be reading this entry right now? KREEPY!! But here's what I have to say to him if he is: Roby, your a freak, why would you stalk someone who broke up with you 2 years ago, why would you read a letter I sent to someone else 5 times? There's a reason I broke up with you. NOW LEAVE ME THE HECK ALONE!!

0 comments:

Talk to me