CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Saturday, July 26, 2008

VIDEO YOUTUBE!!!!!!!

I IS ON YOUTUBE! http://www.youtube.com/user/whyjimmywhy
Here's the story why....
Ok so my Dad went away for 3 day this week and I was left to the dogs and the house, and my mom. I had to feed the dogs (and Mom) and clean up a bit. Well my parents obviously didn't know that I would be so good and I think they thought I would screw up something (that made me fell very trusted...) but they were so proud and maybe now trust me a lot more? So they got me an AMAZING VIDEO CAMERA!!! But sadly, that AMAZING VIDEO CAMERA didn't work, so we went back to the store and got my favorite video camera of all time, the flip mino. And you can't have a video camera and now have your own youtube account! So that's why I just got one :).
If you're wondering about the whyjimmywhy name, it's because jimmy crack corn and I don't care is our friends favorite joke, and crack corn is the name we gave to tootsies (the different color tootsie rolls). I'm soon going to take a video of my dad (Jim, see how that worked out?) breaking some corn in half, since corn season is coming! (look at that, it's like I was meant for this name!).
Oh and sorry I haven't been on for a while, I've been obsessing over hamsters and I've been putting my life back together ever since the best site in the world confirmed they were closing, R.I.P fanlib, YOU SUCK FOR CLOSING FOR NO REASON JERKS!!!!
Yeah, didn't want to make you think I just left you! Ok, that's all, OFF TO UPLOAD MY VIRST VIDEO!

0 comments:

Talk to me