CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

All that procrastination and no one to share it with

Yes I am the queen of procrastination. Now that's out of the way...I was compelled to talk to you. I don't know why, or what about, but I have to. I tried to put a video up on youtube but they told me it was too long :( since when is 14 minutes long? You know what, this is stupid! I should be writing my millions of chapters for my millions of stories I start and never finish! I should be putting on going out clothes! I should not be just sitting here talking to no one that I want to talk to right now (like the world, the only people who will probably ever read this crap are my friends and maybe my parents)! Procrastination should have been on that test I took to see if I was going to heaven or hell (it said I was going to hell, now I'm scared!) So I guess this was a waste of everyones time. Or maybe it will show you the evils of procrastination. Procrastination sure has ruined my life!

0 comments:

Talk to me