CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Let's talk about feelings...

Bet that scared you! Well It shouldn't of, here read this and breathe slowly into the brown paper bag you just pulled out!
You ever felt like, what the crap, why am I not writing everything that I can? Or 'why am I not writing inspirational crap? If you know this felling, you know why I dread being left to fend for myself on a computer, bored, and mad. Maybe I just have an extreme form of writing block...or maybe I just horribly suck at writing... All I can think is that, thank god I'll be gone all next week to camp and I refuse to write crap on paper, the words come out too slow and my mind works to fast, no, no, no it's keyboard all the way for this girl! Maybe I could post something moving right now.... hmmmm....
My idea of moving:
Stop.
Breath.
It's not going to be ok.
Cry.
Scream.
You wont be saved.
Fall.
Hit.
But you will still remain.
Hope.
now go and find the best work I have made, this is a dare, and you better take it.
Umm....yeah, not the best thing I have ever written, you would have to be a super sleuth to find the best stuff I have written! Go ahead I dare you, here's my fanlib profile, now go find the best work I have ever made, this is a dare, and you better take it.

0 comments:

Talk to me