CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Comedy: Comercials

Ok we all know, and hate, commercials. Now there are funny ones I gotta admit but there's just some crazy ones. Like the 'seductive juice commercial' you know, the one where their like 'the purest raspberry juice you'll ever have, and then they have it pouring into the glass and going everywhere? Well I don't want to buy a mess! That's just silly! And trying to make a seductive woman make me buy juice, well a few problems with that, one: I'm not gay!(or lesbian whatever) and two: I don't want to be seduced by my juice at breakfast. It would be like Hey good morning! did you sleep well, I missed you. Um I just want a drink. A drink of the hottest juice, the juice that only wants you. Um no, I just want a drink of normal juice. Yeah and then I would report the bottle to the cops for corrupting a underage person at breakfast.
And then there's that commercial for huggies. Where the baby is like a fire hydrant, the guy just tries to change his diaper and pee just goes everywhere. Then they say that huggies can prevent even the toughest leaks, so I guess these diapers are made for babies with super power, and super pee. You know huggies and bounty could make a commercial together, they could show that commercial then have the guys girlfriend or someone come in with a roll of bounty, everything would be clean in only one sheet, they could show that little think where they scrub carpet with a wet paper towel and nothing comes off and end with that cute little jingle 'The quilted, quicker, picker uper, Bounty!'


0 comments:

Talk to me