CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

NO MORE BRACE FACE!!


It's amazing! I love not have braces so much! My teeth are so smooth, I never noticed! And it didn't hurt except a little when they pulled the rings off and on a few teeth they pulled brackets off of! Oh and no clean spots! I mean my teeth look like they never had braces! (except they are perfectly straight =5) But they put a stupid bottom retainer on, it's so frekin annoying! For those of you who are thinking that it's exactly like a top retainer it's not, and that would require cutting my tung out! No, it's just a little wire attacked to like the front four of my bottom teeth, it's giving me a small lisp already, bleh! But I fell so good to have them off!! And that's all I have to say about that.
Note: I was going to put a before picture, but I couldn't find a single one of me smiling! What does that say about braces?

2 comments:

Alex Conti said...

Haha, I got a lisp when I got my bite plate on. I just got it off and there's still one left! UGH!

littlemotel6 said...

What's a bite plate? I never had one?

Talk to me