CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Loathing, unadaulterated loathing.

Dearest (insert word that can convey hate here),
Your rude slurs to us on your website aren't maddening, their childish. You thrive on thinking that someone will actually agree with you, but guess what, no one would ever agree with you if they knew the cold hard truth that you refuse to believe.
You threw a party, I though I could come, it turned out, I couldn't. Now others will say ok, but you YOU, ended up yelling at me, having my friends yell at me, taking me down a darn (my parents don't appreciate swearing) guilt trip, and I still went to MY party. From then on you acted as if I had committed a sin (oh wait you put down any kind of religious belief and even the mention of God makes you go on a crazy, atheist rant, which I accept your like that, but accept that we all know God is real!) and pretty much complained (for lack of a better term) about it to everyone who would listen. I heard that everyone had a horrible time at your party, you made one of your best friends your enemy there too. Now pardon my French but it's in what I believe correct context here, God damned that party to my understanding. And on your website that's all you would talk about! All summer I hated you and only sent evil feelings toward you, you ruined what could have been an awesome summer. But every time I did this I heard 'She doesn't hate you!' TO HECK YOU DIDN'T!! For some retarded, young me reason, I believed that and tried to get on good terms with you for some reason. All you tried to do was change me! You said you hated my personality and that everyone else did too. I tried to change for you I WAS RETARDED! The hardest part was when I told my friend, she agreed with you, I am trying to forget about her doing that, but I will never forgive you for it. When I said I don't want to change, I would never change for you, all you said was fine you know, I don't really like you now, I'm not being your friend. I would have killed you right then if I had been who I am now! My friend had said she was sorry, or something like that, I forget, that she had ever tried and I think that was when we both started hating you, I can't speak for her, I don't remember that well, but I know I would never forgive you after that. You lost all your friends that summer, you will never get them back, and you don't see how it could have ever been your fault and still to this day say on your site that the person who trusted you and who you trusted for years, was horrible. She sent me a letter about that at camp. It personally hurt me that you would say that to her, she's one of my best friends.
Now this year you try to be all 'I know you more than you know you' to me. I was forced to sit with you at lunch, and all the other people there. You are evil to them, I don't know why they stay with you. And whenever I said I hate one on them or you you would just say, 'Oh she says that to everyone, it doesn't mean anything!'. You know what, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it unless I was joking with a real friend! You said I would never hurt a fly, you said I loved everyone, you said so much, none of it was true. I think you didn't realize, as much as I tried not to, that summer changed me, or something did. I'm not that freak you knew, that 'everyone hated', I'm better than that now! But you refuse to think that I could change! You even somehow got my best friend, one that I have known forever, and who is one of the toughest people I know, she would always complain about you, to the point where it would be the same things everyday. I don't know why she still hangs out with you, you would wait for her at your locker and harass me while you waited, I don't think she was the one person she wanted to see first thing in the morning either.
I look back on this and it makes me sick that you act this way and try to be the victim. You know your website is pretty much full of lies. I hate that there are people commenting on it that are on your side. I can't help but think if you had a religion you wouldn't be this way, but I have the felling you still would. I hate that even a year later you still have me so mad that I can end up writing this just because I saw something that made me think you wrote it. I pray that someday you read it, I pray that you will somehow see this is all right, and I pray you get madder than you ever been and cry over it, just so you know what it was like for me. But I don't feel like I care what you do after getting this all out, because I know the truth, and you are living in a lie, a sad lie, and at least I'm living in a sad TRUTH.
The one who got away,
Veronica Amy Greene

2 comments:

Alex Conti said...

Wow, this is really emotional. I hope she does read it and realizes how horrible she is.

P.S. I have been mad at her since school ended. I'm trying to pull away, too.

littlemotel6 said...

and thats makes me even happier :)

Talk to me