CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Thursday, June 26, 2008

I didn't fail, the rules were written wrong

Wheres that handbook
God hide the gun
Come on we haven't all day
just come and run!
Put down the book
turn off that sound
come with me to the hiding
and mind where you plant your feet
dreams lay scattered,
hopes strewn about
they must be covered in dust by now
oh but who cares about them anymore?
You can leave your own if you wish
we are soon t be swimming
in these lost dreams
broken hopes
and the tears that have come with them.
I'll hold your hand,
as you throw them all away
I'll carry you back up
if your legs make you fall.
Seeing this can make you sick
It can only be rightly viewed through hardened eyes
So turn your heart to stone
you soon shall keep watch with me
we will let the hopeless rest
and make sure that not one hoe
not one dream
gets freed

0 comments:

Talk to me