CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Monday, June 23, 2008

I'm back!

Yep I got back from camp actually 2 days ago...but I've been very very busy.... I mean you know, had a bunch of kids and older people parties yesterday and the first day I had to fix my life up and well....yeah. Camp was super amazing! My old friends from camp last year were there, which was friggen lucky! I was supposed to go to a different camp with them like next week but MOM didn't sign up fast enough and it was filled. I was amazed they were actually there (Toby! God watches over us!) So much happened I could not even start to explain! Why don't I give you a link to all the pictures, so you can just see (the two boys that look alike that are in pictures with me the most are the twins, my friends!) Here they are! (there were 39 kids here, can you say CONFUSING!!??)
Well in one hour from now I will no longer be one of my friends with braces! I will leave this part of my life behind HECK YEAH!!! You don't know how exciting this is until you experience it yourself! 2 years, endless pain, hours spent getting crap unstuck from the stupid brackets, have all led up to this! I will be free! And right after I will be going over to my friends house to watch Dracula and show off my teeth. The only thing I'm worried about is the stains...I mean 2 years more dirt then I had before, I have a feeling I will have bracket shaped clean spots....
Well I must get into my clothes for going into the public ONLY TO RETURN TO YOU A NEW PERSON!!!

2 comments:

Alex Conti said...

Hey! I'm one of those brace-face friends! Ah well. YOU'LL BE JEALOUS OF MY GREY COLORED BAND-THINGYS! Hey, you called me the #1 person on the internet! :D I love ya, buddy! Now I must slip away and watch Sweeney Todd.

P.S. How was Dracula? Was he bald and ugly or was he cute?

littlemotel6 said...

Well we didn't get to totally watch it, we ended up talking of camp and then car called and we were walking and talking and we ate dinner, it was kind of weird anyway, i didn't enjoy the parts we saw, it was the high school production so...

Talk to me