CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Our Library

Well I'm on a library computer , next to my friend, lets call her al. The comp.s here suck pretty much, their like 500000000 year old macs, oh and al's comp.s mouse is sticky, kinda gross... She making her own post now, sarcasm galor! I guess by the by our library is ok. I mean it has 50 comps. (no matter how crappy) loads of phat (yes I just said phat) books. Even though they have the last books in a series but not that 1st one in that series...weiiirrdddd. Butttt to make up for that they have a teen room and lots of cool programs for teens my age. And they have guitar hero, yes I love guitar hero and read, I'm a nerd. I guess you would like a link to my library, well here it is HAH YOU DIDN'T THINK I'D REALLY GIVE YOU MY LOCAL LIBRARY DID JA? Loser, retarded loser....WAIT PLEASE KEEP READING MY BLOG I TAKE IT ALL BACK!!!!


< This is inside my Mom's work! recognize it?

0 comments:

Talk to me