CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

The time here (EST)

Sunday, June 15, 2008

You want to know the truth,well here it is!

Well on fanlib theres this thing where everyone asks everyone if something is true or not. Well I feel like answering some and some more!
1) Q: Do you really care about the starving children in Africa?
A: No, not at all.
2) Q:
Have you ever broken the law?
A: No. At least I don't think I have...
3) Q:
Is it necessary to obey every law.
A: To my understanding, no it's not, and no one obeys every single one!
4) Q:
Have you ever done something so stupid that it permanently ruined your reputation?
A: Yes, yes I have...(I'm not going to tell you!)
5) Q:
Have you ever performed on a stage (dancing, singing, acting, etc.)?
A: Yeah, all three of those actually....
6) Q:
Do you personally know a member on fanlib
A: HECK YEAH I DO!! (luv ya al!)
7) Q:
Do you lie about your age on the Internet?
A: Most of the time, yes.
8) Q:
Do you lie about your weight?
A: Yeah but only by a few pounds (the truth is, I'm 110lb and I HATE it!![I usually say I'm 105])
9) Q:
Do you lie to your friends?
A: Depends.... there are many forms of this, but I don't think I lie all too much, maybe white lies? Always to protect them.

0 comments:

Talk to me